Services required: ICT Management & Security Solutions Date of issue of RFQ: 8 November 2023 Quotation due date: 22 November 2023 Service Specifications:
- Asset management
- Security program and design
- Asset loss prevention
- Data storage
Evaluation Criteria: The technical competence of bidders will be evaluated before the financial offers are considered. The minimum criteria that must be met by successful bidders are as follows:
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC).
- Evidence of the company bank account.
- Company profile with registered address, functional email and telephone numbers.
Submission of Quotes Bidders are requested to submit proposals and quotes via email to email@example.com . All proposals and quotes must be in Naira and signed by an authorised representative of the bidding company. Kindly note:
- Stand To End Rape Initiative (STER) is a Value Added Tax (VAT) exempt organization with requisite certification.
- Any and all contracts executed are subject to applicable Withholding Tax (WHT) deduction in accordance with the Nigerian Tax Law.
- All submitted quotations must be valid for 30 days, dated and signed.
Address your quote to: Udoh Sylvia People and Culture Associate Stand to End Rape Initiative firstname.lastname@example.org