TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) FOR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY TO RECRUIT AND HEADHUNT TALENT
To recruit and headhunt highly qualified and talented individuals to contribute to Stand to End Rape Initiative’s effort to create an equitable, safe and resilient society where all persons are free from sexual violence
Stand to End Rape Initiative (STER) is a youth-led social enterprise advocating against sexual and gender-based violence, providing prevention mechanisms and supporting survivors with psychosocial services. STER adopts a comprehensive approach to advocating for gender equality and eliminating gender-based violence in Nigeria.
As part of our strategic advocacy effort, STER seeks to outsource the recruitment of talents to an experienced agency to encourage a more diverse and transparent recruitment process.
(c) Timeframe and deadlines: This assignment is for recruitment agencies based in Nigeria and the deadline for application is 10 February 2023.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal recruitment agency should be registered with CAC and compliant with the FIRS and other statutory bodies. The agency should have a great understanding of the development and Sexual Gender-Based Violence sector and evidence of recruiting long-term and experienced personnel.
There must be clear evidence of
- The agency’s recruitment experience of more than 3 years.
- Extensive knowledge of Nigerian labour laws.
- Experience with recruiting for non-profit organisations or tech start-ups.
- A solid reputation within the recruitment space and working with small or medium-scale organisations.
(b) Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Management of the Stand to End Rape Initiative, the recruitment agency is expected to:
- Promptly place calls for applications to openings communicated.
- Shortlist and conducts interviews with the most talented and fit applicant(s) for the organisation’s culture.
- Recruitment of highly talented professionals for selected roles.
2. DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED WHEN SUBMITTING THE PROPOSALS
Interested service providers should submit proposals of no more than four (4) pages to include the following:
- An organisational profile.
- Recruitment strategies and methodologies.
- Assessment strategies.
- Risk reversal.
- Recruitment timelines and Cost.
- Three references from clients who have received similar services.
3. FINANCIAL PROPOSAL
Lump-sum contracts: The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount. Payments will be made in instalments based upon key outputs; i.e., upon delivery of the services specified in the TOR.
4. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are invited to submit applications electronically via email@example.com with firstname.lastname@example.org in copy indicating the subject line Recruitment Agency on or before 10 February 2023. Only shortlisted applications will be contacted. All applications should include a functional email address and mobile number.
5. NOTE WELL
Please note that all intending agencies will be subject to a background check in line with STER’s policies.